Friday, December 6, 2013

Photo Friday- A Lovely Little Lady

Sorry I didn't get a Photo Friday up last week.  I was visiting my family in South Dakota.  I think this was only the second time that we've been up there for Thanksgiving in the almost 12 years that my husband and I have been married!  We enjoyed every minute that we could.  While there my sister-in-law asked if I would take their family picture.  Of course I said yes!  So we had a little family photo shoot and got some great photos.  I will admit I got a little photo happy taking pictures of my niece, Oakley.  I don't get to see her often and she has changed so much since the last time we saw her!  Plus, being a mom to four boys it was so fun to take pictures of a girl!!  Today you get to enjoy some photos of her.  I don't want to spoil my brother's family Christmas card picture so there is only one of the family.  I think you'll enjoy this lovely little lady.  I know I had a great time photographing her.  Thanks for stopping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment