Stay tuned next week for some fun borders (I finally got my new American Crafts Knock Out Border Punches and can't wait to try them)! Also lots of fun bubble pics and some shots of my three year old little man. Thanks for stopping!
- cardstock and patterned paper: misc scraps, kraft paper
- ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Tumbled Glass)
- Cricut cartridges: Mini Monograms (scalloped circles), Create a Critter (snail), Tags, Bags, Boxes and More (banner)
- stamps: Inkadinkado (Circle and Dots), My Sentiments Exactly (Baby Sentiments)
- marker: Zig Memory Systems (Chocolate)
- misc: google eyes, brads, button, pop dots, glue dots, adhesive