Friday, April 27, 2012

Snail card

Just a quick card today.  (We are starting a small kitchen project so that has been taking up my time).  I needed a baby card for a shower this weekend and this is what I came up with.  Enjoy!!


Stay tuned next week for some fun borders (I finally got my new American Crafts Knock Out Border Punches and can't wait to try them)!  Also lots of fun bubble pics and some shots of my three year old little man.   Thanks for stopping!

Supplies:

  • cardstock and patterned paper: misc scraps, kraft paper
  • ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Tumbled Glass)
  • Cricut cartridges: Mini Monograms (scalloped circles), Create a Critter (snail), Tags, Bags, Boxes and More (banner)
  • stamps: Inkadinkado (Circle and Dots), My Sentiments Exactly (Baby Sentiments)
  • marker: Zig Memory Systems (Chocolate)
  • misc: google eyes, brads, button, pop dots, glue dots, adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment