I started with a piece of white cardstock cut slightly smaller than my card base and inked it using Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Tumbled Glass, and Broken China Distress Inks. I kept blending until I got the look I was going for. I then embossed the cardstock using my Snowflakes embossing folder. Next, I applied VersaMark ink to the raised area of this cardstock and applied Holographic embossing powder and heat set it. I love the texture and sparkle of this background!
- ink- Tim Holtz Distress (Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Tumbled Glass, Broken China), Memento (Tuxedo Black, Potter's Clay, Lulu Lavender), Versamark
- stamp- Fiskars (Cupcakes and More)
- embossing powder- Ranger (Holographic), Stampin' Up! (Heat and Stick Powder)
- Spectrum Noir markers- LV1, LV2
- misc- dimensional adhesive, ribbon, Recollections (Frost glitter), Cuttlebug (Snowflakes embossing folder)