- Nichol Magouirk has some AMAZING shaker cards! There were just too many lovely ones to list just one so this should link to all of her fun shaker cards.
- Jennifer McGuire has some great tips on making shaker cards. I can't wait to try some of these tips out on my next card.
- Laura Bassen always has fun colorful cards and her shaker cards are just that. Fun and colorful.
- Kristina Werner has a great Christmas shaker card. I just love her cards!
- ink- Tim Holtz Distress (Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick, Mowed Lawn, Dusty Concord), Close to My Heart (Spangled Blue), Memento (Tuxedo Black)
- stamp- Hero Arts (CL342)
- patterned paper- Die Cuts with a View (Everyday Stack)
- tools- Perfect Layers, Creative Memories (Circle Cutter)
- misc- foam adhesive, transparency sheet