Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sending Hugs and Prayers Card

Once again I am combining the challenges from the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges to make my card.  This week the Monday Challenge is Monochrome and the Wednesday Challenge is Mask It. I used these prompts and this is the card I made.
Using my MISTI tool I stamped the daffodils and masked and stamped some more.  Once I had all the stamping done I did some super simple coloring using my Spectrum Noir markers.  After I had all of my coloring done I die cut the word prayers.  I also die cut the word prayers from some fun foam and put that in the negative space gluing the colored one on top of the foam.  I added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter and that does it!
 I love the dimension the fun foam gives.  What an easy way to add some wow. Thanks for stopping!

Supplies:
  • cardstock: Recollections (110# white)
  • stamps: Simon Says Stamp (Prayers, Friendship Blooms)
  • dies: Simon Says Stamp (Prayers, Friendship Blooms), Lawn Fawn (Small Stitched Rectangles)
  • ink: Simon Says Stamp (Intense Black) 
  • markers: Spectrum Noir (CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4), Zig (Wink of Stella Clear Glitter)
  • misc: MISTI tool, fun foam    

2 comments:

  1. This is such a delightful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete