I've been wanting to use a few of my new supplies lately and this card was the perfect chance. One of the things I've recently purchased is the Polka Dots embossing folder. I used this on the white part of the card base, but not as you would expect it to be used. I used the backside of the embossed image! What a fun way to add dimension in a different way.
There you have it. A super fun, super easy card to make for the boys in your life. This card could be for a girl too. Just change the color of the Legos. Thanks for stopping.
- cardstock: scraps
- stamp: Glitz Design (Distressing), Stampendous (Mini Happy Birthday)
- ink: Memories Dye Ink (black), Versamark (Watermark)
- embossing powder: Ranger (clear)
- marker/pen: Zig Memory System (black), Uni-Ball Signo Broad (white)
- embossing folder: Provo Craft Cuttlebug (Polka Dots)
- twine: Doodlebug Design Inc. (Boy Assortment)
- tools: We R Memory Keepers (Corner Chomper 1/8" and 3/8"), EK Success (circle punch)
- misc: pop dots, adhesive, paper trimmer