Friday, June 14, 2013

Photo Friday- A T-Rex Named Sue

What a week!  Between Vacation Bible School, lessons, a visit from an awesome friend, and a couple of outings my week has just flown by!  I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing!!  One of our outings this week was to a local museum that has Sue, the T-Rex on display.  This is one awesome set of bones!!  It's so hard to imagine a creature that big!  It was a little spooky and the lighting in the museum really added to it.  I wasn't sure if photos were allowed so I only had my iPhone, but I am definitely going back to get some pictures with my DSLR.  For now these will have to do.  Thanks for stopping!
FYI- There will not be a Photo Friday next week (I'll be enjoying some much needed time away, in Las Vegas!)  Be sure to stop by the Jen's Scraptography Facebook page to see what fun I'm having while I'm there.  I'll be attending the Creating Keepsakes Convention so I'm sure I'll have lots of fun things to share!   

No comments:

Post a Comment