Friday, September 19, 2014

Photo Friday- Lauer Family Photos

I had the pleasure last weekend of photographing some friends of ours from college and their lovely boys.  We had a crazy Sunday (my #2 fell and hit his head on the driveway and needed to go to the ER.  All is good with him.  No fracture or brain bleed, just a big goose egg).  I drove from the hospital to the park where we were taking pictures.  Needless to say I was a little scattered.  Our friends arrived and their little one just woke up from a nap.  Needless to say he was a little scattered too.  We started taking some pictures and once everyone got calmed down even the little guy was giving me smiles.  We had a great session and it was so fun to get our families together.  Here are a few of my favorites from our session.  Thanks for stopping.











No comments:

Post a Comment