Friday, October 24, 2014

Photo Friday- The Pumpkin Patch

You'd think that after almost two months of the boys all being in school that I would have a great routine and be creating scrapbook layouts and cards, taking tons of photos, and getting it all blogged!  Well, as you might guess I'm not!  I really do want to get on a better blogging schedule and am really setting that as one of my goals.  Keep your fingers crossed.  I do have another family photo session coming up this weekend so you have that to look forward to.  I'm also ordering a ton of pictures this week so I'm getting down in my craft room and getting all of those memories in the books.  Wish me luck.

Today I'm sharing what has become one of our favorite fall traditions.  Our trip to the pumpkin patch.  We've been going to Vala's Pumpkin Patch every year for the last 11 years!  We always plan on spending the whole day there because there is so much to do!  This year we tried something different and went during the week.  It was amazing!!  The crowds were minimal, parking was excellent, and there were almost no lines!  We are definitely going to go during the week from now on.  There are so many things to do that we never can get to everything.  This year was no exception.  When we left all of the boys were telling us about the things we didn't get to!  Maybe next year.  Some of our favorite activities this year were the new Barnyard Sports, the Pie Barn, and of course the hayrack ride.  Thanks for stopping.

This tractor was my favorite thing at Vala's this year.  I just love it!!
They are the happiest tractor couple I've ever seen. 

Taking a hayrack ride out to the pumpkin patch is still one of my favorite things to do at Vala's.



Having some fun at lunch time.


The inside of the new Pie Barn is absolutely gorgeous!



The pig races are always a favorite.  See you next year.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment