Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

It seems like it's been forever since I've posted on here.  Since when did summer break get so busy?!  Anyway, just a quick and simple birthday card for you today.  I came up with this card when I needed one in a pinch and it's so easy to make. 


First, I stamped the Happy Birthday balloon image on white, orange, green, and red cardstock.  I then cut out the balloons from the colored cardstock and glued them to the white stamped image.  Next, I used my American Crafts Knockout Punch to punch a zig-zag border out of the same colors as the balloons.  After layering the borders and attaching them to the card base I added some twine and done!  So take a look through your stamp stash and see what quick and cute cards you can come up with.  Thanks for stopping!

Supplies:
  • cardstock: misc scraps  
  • ink: Memories Dye Inkpad (black)
  • stamp: Stampin' Up
  • tools: American Crafts Knockout Punch (zig-zag)
  • twine: Doodlebug Design, Inc. (Doodle Twine Boy Assortment)
  • pen: Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust (Clear)
  • misc: adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment