I LOVE the Create a Critter cartridge for my Cricut!! I use it ALL the time! I almost always can find what I need on that cartridge. The cow, barn, and clouds are all from there. I love using dimensional adhesive to really give the card some depth.
And don't forget all the little details. A little ink around the clouds and patterned paper give it a little dimension. Google eyes, glitter, gems, glossy accents, and a white gel pen all really make this card fun. Don't go buy fancy embellishments, just jazz up what you have! The next time you are making a card or scrapbook page go through your supplies and see what you have to glam up your card.
Thanks for stopping and I hope to see you back on Photo Friday. I think a cute little cowboy may be making an appearance.
- cardstock: The Paper Studio (Textured Cardstock Brights and Darks), misc (blue)
- patterned paper: misc (I got it free at CK Scrap and Play sorry no info)
- Cricut cartridge: Create A Critter (all images)
- ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Tumbled Glass), Memories Dye Ink (black)
- glitter: Recollections Extra Fine (Blush)
- rhinestones: Queen and Co. (Orchid)
- stickles: Ranger (Diamond Stickles)
- stamp: Close to My Heart (Seasonal Celebrations D1112)
- tools: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper (3/8")
- gel pen: Uniball (Signo Broad)
- misc: glue dots, Glossy Accents (Inkssentials), google eyes, pop dots, flower