Friday, May 23, 2014

Photo Friday- School's Out for the Summer

Sorry for the long absence. Things have been a little crazy here. My husband had hip surgery so he was off work for a month and now school is out!  That has left me with little time to get a blog post up. I have been creating and have a few layouts to share (hopefully soon). If you follow me on Instagram you've had a peek at a few of those layouts. Once we get into our summer routine I hope to be able to post a little more regularly. You'll just have to be patient.  Speaking of our summer routine I thought I'd share the beginning and end of year photos of the boys.  It's so fun to see how much they have changed through the year. They have all gotten taller and have a lot more hair!  What made us buzz it so short is beyond me.  I'm loving their long locks. So here are their first day (left side) and last day (right side) photos. Thanks for stopping!






1 comment:

  1. I love the longer hair Jen! Your boys are so handsome.

    ReplyDelete