Friday, May 30, 2014

Photo Friday- Water World

We are adjusting to our new summer schedule but I still haven't found the best time to get a blog post up. Better late than never I guess. Today I have some fun water photos to share with you. The boys got to play in a friends sprinkler on Memorial Day and I decided to bring my DSLR along to take some pictures. I have to admit it's been awhile since I've taken that camera out. My iPhone is just so handy that I don't take out the big camera much. I miss it!  I forgot how much fun I can have getting some photos of the boys. I also had fun taking photos of some plants. There is just something about water drops on greenery that speaks to me. I love the way the drops sparkle and reflect the light. 

We also had a nice rainstorm this week. It poured!  We all just stood on the front porch and watched. I got out the DSLR and played around with my zoom lens to get some fun dancing rain on the roof shots. I played around with a couple with the Pic-Tap-Go app just to make them a little more fun and colorful. I think the results are fun and different. I hope you like them too. Thanks for stopping!













No comments:

Post a Comment