I started by cutting all of my apple pieces using my new Cricut Explore. I got this machine for Christmas and am just finally using it! Not only is the machine new but they also have a new app for my favorite Apple product, the iPad. It's called Cricut Design Space and it is wonderful! I know that I'll be sharing many more projects using these tools. I used this app to take a 'bite' out of the apple. Once the apples were cut I made them into stickers using my Xyron Sticker Maker and then inked the apple, stem, and leaf. These were super easy to ink by leaving the pieces on the sticker paper while I inked them. I thought the text paper was a fun way to incorporate a little bit of a fun feel to the card. You could also use solid colored paper, stickers, or cut your own apples out of paper.
- ink- Memento (Tuxedo Black), Tim Holtz Distress (Barn Door, Mowed Lawn, Frayed Burlap)
- stamps- Hero Arts (Brush, Small Variety Alpha, CL582)
- cardstock- misc from my stash
- Cricut cartridge- Learning Curve
- misc- Xyron Sticker Maker