Friday, September 25, 2015

Photo Friday- Camp Creek Threshing Show

Sorry I missed last week.  My mom was visiting and cleaning the house took priority over getting on the blog.  Today I'm back with a new favorite end of summer family activity.  The Camp Creek Threshing Show in Waverly, NE.  We found this weekend event last year and enjoyed it so much that we went back again this year.  The boys love seeing all of the tractors (especially the John Deere).  I love spending some fun time together as a family.  I also love the memories of my childhood time on my grandparents farm that come back when I hear the engines and smell the smoke.  Here are a few of my favorites photos from our fun day.  

Geoff loved this tractor that was just his size. 






I'm sure thankful for my washing machine. 

We missed the Civil War reenactment again this year but it was fun to walk through their camp. 

I would definitely recommend visiting the Camp Creek Threshing Show if you are looking for a fun family weekend.  Next year's show is July 16-17, 2016.  Maybe we will see you there.  Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment