Friday, November 6, 2015

Photo Friday- Hotel Transylvania 2 Halloween

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween.  We sure did!  There is just something about Halloween that I just love.  I'm not sure if it's the candy, the costumes, or the spooky atmosphere but I look forward to Halloween every year.  If you've been following my blog you know that since 2008 we have done some kind of themed costume for our family or our boys.  If you are new to my blog you can see those costumes here.  It gets a little harder each year to come up with something new.  The boys are getting older and want to be scarier and it's hard to find group costumes for 5 males and 1 female (if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them!).  So when the boys went and saw Hotel Transylvania 2 for a birthday party and they were all super excited about the movie and the characters we went with it.  I will admit that I still haven't seen the movie!  I did see the first one though the night before Halloween so I at least knew a little bit about my character.  So here is our version of Hotel Transylvania 2.  Sorry for all of the pictures.  I just had too many good ones to share!  There are also a couple of special guests that joined us for Halloween.  I think you'll like their costumes as well.  Enjoy and thanks for stopping!

The whole family as Hotel Transylvania 2. 
Jenny as Mavis
Alex as Wayne
Tanner as Jonathan
Geoff as Dennis
Bill as Vlad
Zach as Count Dracula






I needed one picture of me without those teeth!

Brigham aka Batdog came along for a nice walk.
Some fun decorations we saw while trick-or-treating.

Nightmare on Redick Street
This guy creeps me out every year.  I finally was brave enough to take a picture.  They go all out at this house both with decorating the house and with the costumes.  This guy is one of at least 6 scary characters they have every year.  
Uncle Josh aka Thor and Batdog













 

2 comments: