Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FOUR

Today I decided to do a challenge from A Walk Down Memory Lane.  It is their 9th birthday so you have to do a layout with a birthday theme using this sketch.  I went with Tanner's fourth birthday and had a lot of fun with it.  He's been asking me to get more pages done in his book so that made him happy.  Here is what I came up with.  Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies: Echo Park Paper Co.- Little Boy; cardstock- misc blue and white; Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Faded Jeans; Pressed Petals- Chip Chatter Tall; Colorbok- chipboard tabs; misc- snaps and twine

3 comments:

  1. Your designs are so cute! I've basically lost all motivation for scrapbooking. My house is just too dinky to have space to spread out and work. Though Madeline is probably motivation enough to get back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, Jen! Love the colors and how you put the journal on strips of paper.

    ReplyDelete