Friday, August 9, 2013

Photo Friday- Wheels, Wildflowers, and Fences

Wheels, Wildflowers, and Fences.  Gosh that sounds like a country song doesn't it?!  It's very fitting for this Photo Friday because all of these photographs were taken in South Dakota.  I love to go home and visit my parents and the laid back life in the country.  There is just something so peaceful about open prairie and the country life.  Here are a few photos I took on our trip this summer.  I had a little fun with Photoshop Elements on a couple.  I don't usually edit like this but I just couldn't resist making them feel even more rustic than they already were.  I hope you'll sit back and relax and enjoy the country.  I know I will.  Thanks for stopping!! 







This is one of my favorite prairie photos of all time and I took it with my iPhone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment