Friday, August 1, 2014

Photo Friday- A Beautiful Little Miss

I still haven't tackled the rest of our vacation. I've been trying to enjoy these last few weeks of summer vacation before all four of my boys head back to school. It will be strange now that my baby will be in kindergarten. I'll have a lot more time for blogging then.

On to today's post. While we were on vacation my sister in law asked if I could take some 18 month photos of my niece.  We had our little photo shoot on the Fourth of July. She is such a doll!  In hindsight it wasn't the best idea to take photos outside while her dad was on a tractor, grandpa was on a tractor, and the cousins were running around.  She wanted to be riding on the tractor or playing with her cousins!  We still managed to get a few cute ones in anyway.  

I normally don't edit my photos too much but I had fun playing with a few of these.  I used a couple of photography apps ( Snapseed, PicFx, and Pic Tap Go) to create some fun creative photos. Sorry for all the photos but I just couldn't narrow it down. I love them all!  I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping!








 









No comments:

Post a Comment