Friday, December 12, 2014

Photo Friday- Baby Ean

Has it really been a month since my last post?!  'Tis the season to be busy.  With school programs, choir rehearsals, and Christmas preparation life has just gotten busy.  I really am going to try to be updating my blog more once the new year rolls around.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Today I'm sharing a few pictures of my close friend's newest arrival.  This is her third child (second boy) and he fits right in with his red hair.  I don't normally take newborn photos so I still have a LOT to learn.  Ean was a good sport though and I got a little practice in.  I just love his sweet little nose and those tiny lips!  You really do forget how small they are when your youngest is almost 6.  They grow up way too fast and I'm so glad that I could help them capture this moment of his life.  I hope you enjoy these photos of sweet Ean.  Thanks for stopping!   







No comments:

Post a Comment