When I first saw this challenge I really wasn't sure what I was going to make but I had some ideas floating around in my head. My first thought was to use things that would normally be thrown away and use them in some way on my project, recycle them into a paper crafting item. Here are the items I chose to use: large bubble wrap, chipboard from a board game, and ribbon from a store package.
I hope you enjoyed this 'recycled' card. Stop by the Playing in Paradise Challenge and play along. I'd love to see what kind of projects you make using something recycled! Thanks for stopping!
- cardstock: misc
- stamp:Hero Arts (Box of Words)
- ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry)
- embossing powder: Ranger (Superfine Clear)
- paint: Delta Creative (Magnolia White)
- stickles: Ranger Distress Stickles (Clear Rock Candy)
- gems: Queen & Co. (Orchid)
- tools: We R Memory Keepers (Corner Chomper 3/8"), sanding block
- misc: ribbon, leftover chipboard game piece, bubble wrap