Today's layout is very different from my normal layouts in the sense that it has flowers on it! I hardly ever embellish with flowers but since this page was about my boys with their Great Grandma and she loved flowers I had to use them. As an added bonus the challenge over at Scrapbooker's Paradise this week is Embellish a Little. I just had to enter this layout.
I made three copies of this layout for both of my boys albums and my family album. I was super excited to use up so many flowers. Here is a close up of the cluster of flowers.
My title was a fun mix of diecut shapes, stickers, and stamps. It took me awhile to come up with a title for this page as there really was nothing going on in the photo except my boys enjoying time with their Great Grandma. I loved their smiles and the joy I felt looking at this picture and there was my title.
I hope you enjoyed this embellished page. I like it more than I thought I would. It's amazing how adding one element in a cluster can really add to your page. It's also fun to try something outside your comfort zone. Thanks for stopping!
- cardstock- Bazzill, misc
- patterned paper- Basic Grey (Oliver Collection Pack)
- ink- Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone), Close to My Heart (Colonial White)
- stamps- Studio G
- alpha stickers- Basic Grey (Oliver Collection Pack)
- Cricut cartridge- Gypsy Wanderings, Wild Card
- pen- Zig Writer (Pure Black)
- tools- Perfect Layers, Creative Memories (circle cutter), EK Success (circle punch)
- misc- brads, Daisy D's Paper Co. (Fresh Flowers), misc flowers