Friday, May 17, 2013

Photo Friday- iPhone Style

Lets face it.  We all have a cell phone and we all use it to take pictures.  In fact, that is one of the reasons that I got an iPhone.  I wanted a better 'camera' with me at all times for those random moments.  I have a small point and shoot camera but for many reasons (the main one being the battery would not stay charged) it just didn't fit the bill.  My iPhone on the other hand is wonderful!  I don't always have my DSLR with me but I do have my iPhone.  Even though it is a phone, you can still get frame worthy photos from it.  That was my intent when I went to the zoo this week.  All of these photos were taken with my iPhone 4S and are unedited unless noted.  I also only used apps on my phone to edit a few of the photos (except for adding my watermark which was done in Photoshop Elements).  These are apps that I have on my phone but usually don't use (except for Instagram) so I thought I'd play a little with them too.  Fun!  So the next time you find yourself without your main camera don't forget about that little guy in your pocket.  Thanks for stopping!

edited with Luminance





edited with Instagram

edited with Snapseed

edited with Picfx

edited with PicTapGo


  

No comments:

Post a Comment