I started out by printing an image from the Internet onto watercolor paper. Printable coloring images are a great way to get cartoon characters and other popular images onto your cards and other projects. I showed another way to use these images here. You really have many options when it comes to printable coloring pages. Once I printed my image I chose three colors of ink to work with and pushed them onto the corner of a stamping block. Using a water brush I lifted color from the block and 'painted' my image.
- cardstock- misc scraps
- patterned paper- Daisy D's (Bambino)
- inks- Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Barn Door, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo)
- stamp- Stampin' Up!
- pens- Zig Writer (Chocolate), Creative Memories (Fine-Tip Red)
- tools- Perfect Layers, Fiskars (Block Party 1 1/2" punch), Artist's Loft (Watercolor Pad), Ranger (Glossy Accents, Diamond Stickles), waterbrush
- image- printed from internet