Friday, November 1, 2013

Photo Friday- Halloween Mario Style

Can you believe that it's been one year since I started my Photo Friday segment?!  Technically it will be one year tomorrow but it all started with this post about Halloween.  I have had so much fun sharing with all of you and can't wait to see what this upcoming year will bring.

Once again we did a family theme for Halloween.  This year we decided to be the cast of the Super Mario Brothers video game.  We had so much fun going around the neighborhood trick-or-treating!  It was especially fun when someone (usually a teenager) realized that we were many of the characters from the popular video game.  It makes my Halloween when I see those smiles.  Sorry there are so many pictures on here but I just loved so many of them I had to share!  So without further adieu meet Wario, Princess Peach, Luigi, Mario, Blue Toad, and Yellow Toad (with a guest appearance by a Minion and Wonder Woman).  I hope you all had a great Halloween too.  Thanks for stopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment