Here are today's pages. I used the Design H Project Life plastic for these layouts. I love that you can use these in so many different ways! I would usually think of this as an additional page in the middle of a large spread with many photos but it also works great as a small page in the middle of an album. Since these pages are in one protector I was able to stretch my supplies. I matted all the photos with only two pieces of paper (one photo on the front side and one on the back from each layout). I also only used two Project Life cards! I love when I can use both sides of a card on different layouts.
- cardstock- The Paper Studio
- ink- Tim Holtz Distress (Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Dusty Concord), Momento (Tuxedo Black, London Fog), Close to My Heart (Holiday Red, Sunny Yellow, Cocoa)
- stamps- My Mind's Eye (Boy Crazy), American Crafts (Valentine Roller Stamp), Close to My Heart (Choo Choo Train C1221)
- pen- American Crafts (Project Life pen 03 Black, 05 Black)
- alpha stickers- BoBunny (Letterific)
- Project Life- Jade Core Kit, grid cards, Design H plastic
- misc- rubons, Ranger (Diamond Stickles), masking paper