Friday, March 7, 2014

Photo Friday- Life Unedited

I'm finally back with a Photo Friday!  Sorry it's been so long.  Today I'm sharing what we've been up to these past few weeks.  In between cooking, cleaning, and volunteering at school I have managed to capture a few bits of life.  I decided to leave these photos as is (except for the watermark).  You can't always edit life and sometimes I don't want to edit photos.  So here is our life unedited from the last few weeks.  

We've enjoyed some 4th and 5th grade basketball.  I've learned to embrace the poor lighting in the gym.  I've bumped up my ISO and am enjoying some fun shots (no pun intended).  :)   

Someone in our house started wearing glasses.  He really enjoys reading the comics now. 

We enjoyed a musical put on by the 1st and 3rd graders at the school.  The first graders were mighty medieval men.  Here is his mighty pose.   There's nothing better than the backdrop and stage curtain for getting some quick, posed shots after the show. 

The boys had some fun in the snow, both shoveling and having a snowball fight.

We also watched our niece and nephew for five days.  We had fun reading, watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and of course taking pictures. 

I hope you have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment