Clusters of a brad, button, and eyelet add some fun dimension and help create a visual triangle on my page. I tend to hoard these so I'm really trying to get them out of my stash and onto my pages. I also added a sticker to add to the feel of the page.
A little scoring on my Martha Stewart score board with a little sanding in opposite corners adds some texture and finishes off my page.
I hope you enjoyed this fun and easy to put together page. Thanks for stopping!
Edited to Add- So after I posted this post today I came across the Happy for Hexagons Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. The challenge- use hexagons on your project! Of course I have to enter this over there too. I just love hexagons! Have a great day!
- cardstock- Core'dinations (Nostalgia)
- patterned paper- Fancy Pants Designs (Swagger)
- stamp- Teresa Collins (He Said She Said)
- ink- Studio G
- tools- Perfect Layers, We R Memory Keepers (Crop-o-Dile Big Bite). Core'dinatinos (Sand it Gadget and Dust Buddy), Memory Shoppe stencil, Martha Stewart (score board)
- adhesive- Therm-o-Web (Zots), Scotch (ATG)
- pen- American Crafts (Project Life pen 03 Black)
- misc- brads, buttons, We R Memory Keepers (Grey Eyelets wide), Doodlebug Designs, Inc (Washi tape Grey Swiss Dots)