Friday, October 18, 2013

Photo Friday- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

No, it's not Christmas, but to me it's the most wonderful time of the year.  It's fall!!  I love everything about fall from the weather, to the food, to the colorful leaves on the trees.  If I could have fall all year long I would!  One of the main things I love about this season is our annual family trip to one of the local pumpkin patches.  We went there last weekend on a gorgeous day and had a wonderful time!  These are a few of my favorite photos from our day there.  Thanks for stopping!
I bumped my ISO up as high as it would go, opened my aperture wide open, and got this great glow in the dark shot.  The little bit of grain adds to the creepy feel of the photo. 
Because of the time of day the sun was either going to be a good or bad thing.  I decided to embrace it and got lots of sun flare photos.  They are fun plus they really show how beautiful the day was. 
As I took this one of the boys was tripping over vines right behind me.  Even though it's crooked I love how it turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment