- cardstock- Wausau Paper (Astrobrights Glisten)
- patterned paper- My Mind's Eye (Boy Crazy), Basic Grey (Hipster)
- stamps- My Mind's Eye (Boy Crazy), Stampin' Up!
- ink- Versamark (Watermark), Studio G
- embossing powder- American Crafts Zing! (Silver Metallic Finish), Ranger (Super Fine Clear)
- misc- dimensional adhesive, EK Success (Memory Pencils)
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Robot Birthday Card
If you follow me on Facebook then you saw a little peek of this card last week. Thanks for being a 'fan' of my page. If you haven't 'liked' my Facebook page you really should. I share videos and products that I think would be great for scrapbooking. I also share little peeks of upcoming cards that I am creating and sometimes share cards that don't make it up here on the blog. You don't want to miss out so click on the Facebook link on the right of this post and 'like' my page. You'll be glad you did. Now on to today's card.