Friday, January 31, 2014

Photo Friday- Moments to Remember

I've had a busy week at school so I haven't been in my craft room much this week.  Even though I didn't get any cards or layouts done I did remember to take a few photos of the everyday around our home.  As my boys have gotten older I realize that I don't take as many pictures of them as I used to.  Life is busy and the things they do I guess I just take for granted.  One of my resolutions this year was to take more photos of those everyday moments.  Even if it only happens once or twice a month at least I have captured a little of their lives at this age.  Whether it's doing homework (I love their facial expressions), re-lacing a pair of tennis shoes, playing a game of Battleship, playing on the Innotab in pjs or watching a movie with their second cousins these little moments are ones I want to remember.  Someday I'll be glad I took these photos and I hope you enjoy looking at them.  Thanks for stopping!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment