I started out by cutting the balloon images on my Cricut. You could use a punch or free hand cut your images as well.
Once your images are cut, set them on your work surface and cover with washi tape. The patterns on this tape line up perfectly so it makes a seamless image. I used three pieces of tape for each balloon.
card. To prepare for my stamping I used some post it notes to cover the back of my card and the spot where the balloons would go.
- cardstock- misc
- stamps- Hero Arts, Inc. (Life of Party Words), Stampendous (Mini Happy Birthday)
- ink- Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Crushed Olive, Faded Jeans), Versamark (Watermark)
- embossing powder- Ranger (Superfine Clear)
- Cricut cartridge- Celebrations
- misc- washi tape: My Mind's Eye (Green and Navy), twine: American Crafts