I've been sitting on these pictures for a while not sure what I wanted to do with them. I recently purchased the Honey and Kraft editions of PL and couldn't wait to use them! The gold colors in the Honey edition matched my son's coat perfectly and the rest fell into place from there. I started this page with a PL page protector (Design A). I added my photos where I wanted them and then went to work on my title and filler cards. I love how the honeycomb works with this layout even though it's more of a 'summery' pattern. Don't be afraid to try patterns with different seasons for a different look.
sketch challenge over at the Scrapbookers Paradise Blog. I of course had to play along since it fit perfectly with what I was looking for.
Here is the finished page together. I love how it turned out and how both pages tie together even though they are made using different products.
- cardstock- misc, The Paper Studio Textured Cardstock (Darks)
- Project Life supplies- Honey Edition, journaling pens (black 03), Design A
- alpha stickers- Lily Bee Design (Destination Letter Stickers), American Crafts Thickers (Delight)
- ink- Close to My Heart (White Daisy), Studio G
- stamp- Inkadinkado (Snowflakes)
- tools- We R Memory Keeper (Corner Chomper 3/8"), Perfect Layers, EK Success 1 1/4" circle punch
- embossing folder- Darice (Honeycomb Background)
- misc- EK Success Jolee's Boutique (Snowflake Repeats), ribbon, dimensional adhesive