Friday, September 27, 2013

Photo Friday- Just Because

Every year our boys' school does a fundraiser.  Adults enjoy a meal and can bid on auction items.  Some items are donated and some of the items are class projects.  The Pre-School class gets their photos taken in 'grown up' clothes and the parents have the option to buy their photos.  I was asked to photograph those cute kiddos again this year.  Last year not only were the parents able to buy the photos their photos were printed posted size and were the decorations at the fundraiser!!  Boy was I surprised!  Even though my little guys isn't in Pre-School I took his pictures anyway, along with the other kids.  Just because I can and just because they are adorable, I had to share.  So enjoy!  Thanks for stopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment