I had these three photos of my son that I really wanted to feature. I love clean block type layouts so a row of the three photos was the way to go. I then had space on either side of the photos to fill. I used that space to place embellishments, a title, and my journaling. After picking three patterned papers from this line I got to work!
I love how something as simple as a brad can have such a big impact. I have so many brads and I'm always glad when I use them on a page. I also used my Gellyroll Stardust pen to add a little sparkle to the orange paper.I love to journal on vellum. Sometimes I'll print journaling on my computer but a lot of times I like to use my own handwriting. I have a great tip for keeping that journaling straight. I took a piece of notebook paper and traced all the lines with a black marker using a ruler.
- cardstock- The Paper Studio (Textured Cardstock Brights)
- patterned paper- Little Yellow Bicycle (Babysaurus)
- alphabet stickers- American Crafts Thickers (Kensie Shadow)
- tools- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper (Stub/Deco)
- pens- American Crafts (Project Life Black 03), Gellyroll (Stardust)
- misc- brads, vellum, popdots