I love how the black and white really contrast with the bright blue and green papers I used. The black photo mats really let the photos stand out. Only using one patterned paper keeps things very simple but gives the page just enough interest. This patterned paper also contrasts with all of the circles nicely which also gives a little interest to the page.
It's no secret that I love using circles. On this page they are everywhere! These letter stickers came in a collection pack (along with the patterned paper) but were a little too small for what I had in mind. Matting them on a black circle helped size wise but they were still lacking a little something. That's when I got out my white gel pen and added some dots around the edge! It was exactly what my title needed to give it a little something extra.here. I love how fun and easy it is to create this border!
There you have it! I hope I've inspired you to make a simple page with some bright colors, some contrast, and a recurring shape. And if your page is missing a little something get out that white gel pen! It can do wonders. Thanks for stopping!
- cardstock: The Paper Studio (Textured Cardstock Brights), misc
- patterned paper: Colorbök (Planes & Trains Deluxe Page Kit)
- alpha stickers : Colorbök (Planes & Trains Deluxe Page Kit)
- tools: Perfect Layers, EK Success (circle punches-1 1/4" and 1/2")
- pens: Creative Memories (fine tip black), Uniball (Signo Broad white)