Some of you may remember that I created this card for my grandmother a week and a half ago. Unfortunately, she was never able to enjoy it before she passed away. Today as I was browsing my favorite blogs I noticed the challenge this week over at Playing in Paradise #103 is A Loved One. I thought this card was a perfect fit since it was made for a loved one.
This card is very simple to recreate. Just stamp one image four times with Versamark ink. Heat emboss one with white embossing powder and the others with clear embossing powder. Cut out your images and then mat on a coordinating cardstock. I added a panel of textured cardstock at the bottom to be a background for my ribbon. White gel pen dots really finish off the card. Super simple yet super fun. I hope this inspires you to create a card for your loved one. Thanks for stopping.
- cardstock: Wausau Paper (Crinkles Cotton), Paper Reflections (Burgundy Greeting Card), white scrap
- stamp: Stampin' Up (Mon Ami)
- ink: Versamark (Watermark Ink)
- embossing powder: Ranger (Superfine Clear), American Crafts (Zing White)
- pen: Uniball (Signo Broad)
- ribbon: American Crafts