Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Favorite Cards and Layouts

I thought as this year comes to an end I would share my favorite cards and layouts that I've posted this past year.  I didn't have as many to choose from as I would like (insert New Year's Resolution #1- get more scrap booking done!).  I hope you've had fun this year as I've shared with you some fun techniques and paper crafting projects.  I hope to share even more in 2014!
Get Well Card
TMNT Birthday Card
Curious George Card
Fairy Tale Wedding Card
Washi Tape Birthday Card
Fun Star Border
How to Make a Paper Rosette
Smiles are Joy Layout
First Project Life Page
What's Up? Card
Guest Designer Challenge Card
Combining Project Life with a Traditional Layout
Tummy Time Layout
Halloween Birthday Card
Stay tuned tomorrow where I'll share my favorite photos from 2013.  Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment